We offer a comprehensive air supply and air extraction ventilation duct cleaning service that offers peace of mind to all customers. From air recirculation units to air handling unit to Kitchen extraction of all sizes. All our duct cleaning services meet and comply with the B&ES TR19 cleaning standards.
Our specially engineered duct cleaning brush and extraction system allows us to clean where other companies cannot. We offer a medical grade disinfect which certifies to the “building and engineering services TR/19” Standards.
- Micron Reading PRE-POST CLEAN
- Air quality testing PRE-POST (Internal and external Readings)
- Photographic evidence of cleaning
- Recommendation for future cleaning
- Schematic and technical specification of the unit
- Categorised list of maintenance concerns
- Certificate of works complete\
This service covers all aspects of ventilation, from large domestic supply/extraction ductwork within MHO Buildings, to industrial premises
FIRE DAMPER TESTING
Its not widely known that legal requirement with regard to ventilation system hygiene is that the systems are regularly inspected and the findings recorded. This is a requirement laid down in health and safety at work act and applies to owners and operator of workplace premises.
There’s been a general acceptance that unclean ventilation systems can spread airborne infections in the workplace including FLU and common cold, resulting in increasing the sickness days taken in UK workplaces.
- Inventory creation of all fire dampers located within the building
- Drop testing
- Corrosion or damage inspection
- Cleaning channels and runners
- Resetting Dampers
Comprehensive reports complete with photos and service schedule
Before and after cleaning
- Risk assessment and method statement plus COSSH data of all materials used
- Site survey with client showing the ducting layout
- Proposal of costs & requirements to clean system
- Complete cleaning with Photographic pre & post clean report and certification
- Installation of access panels where required and necessary
- Testing to be carried out and set to our labs to determine agreed cleaning intervals to reduce cost
- The setup & management of a cleaning schedule for multiple sites giving you peace of mind